The person has sent an email to a client, and the client sent an email back complaining about emails written by AI being impersonal. The employee wrote back they're not an AI, they're autistic 🤣
I'm not diagnosed with Autism, but there are so many things I relate to.
It takes me forever to write emails because after I write I have to rewrite it with emotion, but then rewrite with less emotion, and keep doing this until I find a balance that seems appropriate to the situation. All so I don't come off wrong 😩
And then I get told I'm overthinking.
I was just writing an email for work and that internet post popped into my head.
At least with my coworkers I've learned I can unmask and write my emails with bullet points like I like.
Bullet points ... That's very AI-ish ðŸ«
I saw a speech by Temple Graden online where she talked about the first time she used Google and the image search feature and it blew her mind, because for the first time she saw a physical representation of how her brain worked. An image search 💯