Thursday, November 21, 2019

Journal

Finished my first appointment with a nutritionist. We came up with a meal plan for an elimination diet which I’ll start in January. In the mean time I’m going to play with the suggestions so I can try out meals and hopefully not feel overwhelmed when I actually do it.

I’ll be meeting with her the first week of January to go over things when I start the diet, and then the last week of the month to start reintroducing foods.

Overall the appointment was informative. It was two hours long; we went over my history with eating, my medical in regards to digestion, and my goals for doing this. We went over foods, why certain foods may be setting me off versus others. I showed her my suspected eczema - which primarily covers my torso. Her eyes widened when she saw it. It will be interesting to see if it diminishes during the elimination diet or not.