My body is so annoying. We’ve had the foster for only a week and I’m already crashing so hard. I know it’s from the stress of having two dogs and it makes me so sad.
I’m also frustrated with PG because of her barking. Its always been an issue but since getting the foster it’s gotten worse. She does it when she’s excited, when jealous, when he does something wrong/gets scolded (it looks like she’s tattling on him or defending him), she’ll bark because he barked but unlike him she continues and eventually he starts again (which prolongs her barking).
The rough housing I can deal with, but her high pitched barking grinds on my nerves. And she gets herself so worked up, forget about giving her a command. She makes it hard to give the foster commands because she distracts him to play or distracts me because of barking.
I have no clue how to tell her to stay, tell him to come and not have her follow. When I correct her she gets annoyed and barks at me - like always.