Sunday, September 01, 2019

Journal


I can fit my everyday wardrobe on one rack! I wear these clothes all year long; I don’t keep winter-vs-summer wardrobes.

I’m left with:

  • 3 halter tops
  • 1 pair of jean shorts
  • 1 Jean skirt
  • 3 pairs of jean’s (1 skinny pair, 1 dressy pair, 1 everyday pair)
  • 2 pj pants
  • 7 tank tops
  • 18 short sleeves
  • 6 long sleeves
  • 3 sweatshirts
  • 2 accessory tops (1 sweatshirt blazer, 1 crochet top)

I have two racks and a basket that I keep my clothes, so now I can remove one rack and actually be able to empty out the basket.

The clothing I removed was sorted between “don’t want” and “unsure.” The unsure pile has been stashed away out of sight - if I go looking for an item I’ll add it back in. Next spring, the items that haven’t been added back in will be donated.

Update: 

9/13/19 - I swapped out my ratty pair of jeans for my skinny jeans.