Yesterday:
So last night I tried some pizza from a place that I haven’t had in a while, and man the grease! My stomach hasn’t been happy since the weekend because of Labor Day food, but last night topped it off. Don’t think I’ll be getting pizza from there again.
Today:
This morning I had tea for breakfast. I used to have tea every morning a long time ago but got out of the habit. It doesn’t satisfy my tastebuds anymore, much like how water tastes disgusting to me now. I might start adding fresh lemon juice, which means I need to buy a lemon.
How long is squeezed lemon juice good for? According to KeepTasty.com it is 2-3 days if properly stored and refrigerated. Or 3-4 if frozen.
Since I like using ice cubes to cool it down I can try making them out of lemon juice. A practical way of extending shelf life!
